Cities and Towns in the United States > EXPATS

Bringing A Pet Into The US From Another Country

Some pets are easy to bring into the USA, while others have more strict conditions. Cats have relaxed rules, but dogs have more rigorous requirements.

Get your U.S. Permanent Resident Card or Green Card

If you are an immigrant residing in the USA, you will need to get your Green Card to be able to work and have a legal domicile in the United States.

How to Get a Marriage Green Card in the US

If you are a foreigner married to a US citizen, you can apply for a marriage green card and become a legal US citizen within a few months.

Visa Bulletin: Why It Is Important For Those Seeking A Green Card

Are you seeking a green card through family ties or employment in the USA? If so, this article is for you.