Cities and Towns in the United States > NATIONALITY AND CITIZENSHIP

Get your U.S. Permanent Resident Card or Green Card

If you are an immigrant residing in the USA, you will need to get your Green Card to be able to work and have a legal domicile in the United States.

How to Get a Marriage Green Card in the US

If you are a foreigner married to a US citizen, you can apply for a marriage green card and become a legal US citizen within a few months.

Dual Citizenship in the United States

Is it possible to hold a second nationality if you're American, or if you come from a foreign country and you wish to become a U.S. citizen? Find out here.

How to Become A US Citizen through Naturalization

Application for US citizenship by naturalization is a long procedure requiring perfectionism. Here are things you need to do to make yours successful.

How Can I Prove My US Citizenship Status?

Proof of US citizenship is needed to access many services and benefits in the USA. But what if you don't have a passport or birth certificate? Learn more here.

How To Obtain A Certificate Of Citizenship In The United States

Were you born to a U.S. parent in another country? Or have you become a U.S. citizen because your parents became naturalized U.S. citizens? Read here for more.