How do I get a Wyoming birth certificate?
- • The requester must be 18 years of age or older, or have a legal representative place the order.
- • The requester must have a valid government-issued photo ID, such as a driver's license, state ID, or passport.
- • The requester must provide information about the person whose birth certificate is being requested, such as their full name, date of birth, and place of birth.
- • The requester must provide their relationship to the person on the birth certificate.
- • Obtain a copy of the Wyoming birth certificate application form from the Wyoming Department of Health's Vital Statistics Services website or by contacting them by phone or mail.
- • Fill out the application form completely and legibly. Be sure to include all required information, including the purpose of the request, the requester's relationship to the person on the birth certificate, and the requester's contact information.
- • Attach a photocopy of the requester's valid government-issued photo ID to the application form.
- • Pay the required fee for the birth certificate. The fee varies depending on the type of certificate requested and the method of delivery. Payment can be made by check, money order, or credit/debit card.
- • Mail the completed application form, photocopy of the requester's ID, and payment to the Wyoming Department of Health's Vital Statistics Services office. Alternatively, the application can be submitted in person at the office during business hours.
Note: If the birth certificate is needed urgently, expedited service is available for an additional fee.