Idaho County (ID) Vital Records

Cities and Towns in the United States / Idaho / Idaho County » Vital records

Two options exist for obtaining certified copies of Vital Records occurred in the state of Idaho: one of them is requesting them at the State office, and the second one is obtaining them through the County Recorder's Office or the Local Health Department.

Bear in mind that county offices generally provide faster processing times and more payment flexibility, since you may be able to obtain your records within one week, and may be provided the option to pay issuance fees by credit card, either by phone, fax or online.

The Idaho County Registrar of Vital Statistics provides you with birth, death, and marriage certificates. This Vital Records office may be reached through the telephone number or email address given below. It is also possible to order your vital records online through the official website of the County Vital Records office.

To obtain a copy of a divorce decree, you will need to contact the Clerk of the Superior Court in the county where the divorce was granted.

Please note that official information is provided by government sites only, so contact information provided below may not be up to date.

The Vital Records office in the county of Idaho serves all of the following towns and cities in Idaho: Cottonwood, Ferdinand, Grangeville, Kamiah, Kooskia, Riggins, Stites, White Bird.

Idaho County Clerk

Address320 West Main Street, Grangeville, ID 83530-1948
Phone(208) 983-2776
Email address